Friday, August 7, 2009
First Post
Its friday night, I'm sitting at home alone, Brock had to close tonight, and I was trying to figure out something to do when I decided I would set up a blog to appease my dear Aunt Krystal Rose who has told me multiple times now that I need to set one up so she can see what is going on in the life of my wonderful husband and myself. Problem with that is there isn't very much going on in our lives, so I'm not sure how often this is actually going to get updated. But nevertheless, here I am being a good niece and doing what I am told... for once.
This is going to be a short first post though because, lucky for me, Brock should be home pretty soon and I better go be a good wife and find him something to eat, or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad you said "my dear Aunt" rather than "my bossy old nag of an Aunt". And I always think you are a wonderful neice. You don't have to do what I say, but if you listen, you will find I know what I am talking about. :) I am excited you have started this blog.
ReplyDelete